Just follow these three simple steps if you need to
return a product for any reason.
- Complete the
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Form at the bottom of this page. ALL returns
must be accompanied by this form.
- Ship the product back to Aquabotix Technolgy with a copy of the
approved RMA request within 14 days of the RMA issue date. Be sure to clearly
note the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box. Shipments must be sent according to Aquabotix's directions. These directions will be included with the RMA.
- Check your e-mail. Once we receive the returned
product, we will send you an e-mail notification to explain the status
of your return and any follow up actions taken.
- We will not accept or process any returned goods without a valid
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Items returned for refund must be in the original package with
all accessories, all supporting documentation and in re-sellable condition.
- You must provide sufficient information to validate the original
sale. This can be as simple as providing a purchase order and invoice
- RMA is good for 14 days. Return will be refused if returned
after the expiration date.
- RMA number must be marked on the outside
of the box or shipment will be refused.
- Warranty will be voided if
warranty label is removed or damaged.
- All claims for shortage or shipment
errors and physical damage must be made within 5 days of original
receipt of the goods. Customer must report to freight carrier immediately
when damaged boxes are received. Risk of loss passes to customer upon
shipment of product from our facility.
- Restocking fee of 15% may be applicable to returns.
We will notify you at time of processing the RMA if a restocking fee
will be charged.
- Following inspection of the goods, our service department
will provide an estimated cost (if applicable) associated with repair,
service, parts etc.
- Service department may require a PO issued by
customer toward any applicable charges. The PO is required prior to
repair or service being initiated or replacement parts being shipped.
Aquabotix Technology Corporation shall under no circumstance be held
liable for damages, loss or disputes caused by delay in furnishing
maintenance, repair, consultancy or any other services.
Please complete this form for each item you wish to return
and click submit.
You will receive an email confirmation which should be printed and
included with the returned product.