Discover and Inspect with our Underwater Technology
|0 Product(s) in cart » Checkout||
Not logged in » Login
The HydroView can reach a depth of 150 feet.
Do I need to charge the batteries and how long do they run for?
The HydroView comes with rechargeable batteries, which has a running time of 2-3 hours. The charge time for the batteries is 16 hours.
How do I charge the HydroView?
Turn off your vehicle by pressing the off switch located on the topside box. Plug the adapter regulator into the topside box and then into an outlet. A light located on your charger will be solid red when charging and be solid green when fully charged.
Does the software for the HydroView come included?
The HydroView's application for your iPad will be available for free download from iTunes and the software for your laptop will be available for free, directly from our website.
What do I need to use the HydroView? What are my system requirements?
The HydroView software for the iPad requires iOS 4.0 or later, and an iPad or iPad 2.
The HydroView software for the PC requires a Windows, Mac, or Linux machine with wireless networking capabilities and the latest version of Java, which can be found here: http://java.com/en/
Where is your product manufactured?
Our products are manufactured in Massachusetts.
I am having trouble connecting my HydroView to my iPad. What might be the cause?
Be sure that in the iPad settings menu, under wifi, that Auto Join is turned ON and Auto Login is turned OFF.
What are some additional technical specifications for the HydroView Sport's camera?
1. High sensitivity for low-light operations.
2. Automatic image control functions: automatic exposure control (AEC) automatic gain control (AGC) automatic white balance (AWB) automatic band filter (ABF) automatic black level calibration (ABLC).
3. Support for black sun cancellation.
4. Image quality: lens correction and defective pixel canceling.
5. Image Array specifications: Lens size: 1/4", Dynamic range: 69dB, Active array size: 1280 x 800, 5420 x 4430 uM sensor (3.0 uM pixel size), Digital Color Chroma.
How does the HydroView perform in bright sunlight?
We recommend using a sun shield (icLipse which can be purchased from www.iclipsestore.com) or the NuShield Anti-Glare polarized filter for the viewing screen.
Corporate address: 1082 Davol St. (L102), Fall River, MA 02720 USA | Telephone: 508.676.1000 | FAX: 888.414.7363
© Copyright 2013 - Aquabotix Technology Corporation